This Week’s Episode…
The theme for today’s episode is all about why we prevent ourselves from doing what we know we “should” do – or perhaps even really want to do. We discuss:
- The advantageous ‘reasons’ for self-sabotage
- The intricate ways in which we convince ourselves of the justification for our sabotage
- Different ways in which we can sabotage ourselves – and some of them you may not even realize were sabotage!
- Why we never see our sabotage until we need to deal with it – and how that can often take years
- The underlying survival mechanisms at play within all of this
- People pleasing and illness being a survival strategy of self-sabotage
This is perhaps one of the most varied Unveil Podcast episodes ever! Victoria and Brace share their personal sabotage stories and it leads them into a wide-ranging discussion about the discipline of acting (and why Improv is an allegory for life), and so much more.
A fun episode, with some important updates at the start from the Unveil crew.
Mentioned in today’s podcast:
Unveil Workshop – 16-17 July 2022 (replays available!) – unveilacademy.com/events
Unveil Coach Training Certification – now open for purchase without application – unveilacademy.com/admissions
The Signals In Your Body’s Symptoms download – unveilacademy.com/decodeyoursymptoms
Appear on the Unveil Podcast – email firstname.lastname@example.org
And do Subscribe to our podcast if you want to receive more content like this.
Follow @theunveilacademy @unveilenterprises @braceharris and @victorialfenton on social media (IG and FB)
Any enquiries, requests or information for the podcast – or if you want to appear live and be coached by our Master Coaches – email email@example.com
Want to work with Brace or Victoria (or both!), email firstname.lastname@example.org